Our favourite tropical fruit is mango. We love it so much we made it the star ingredient in our divine new vegan lip honey. Mango tastes like a tropical island, but it’s also insanely good for our skin. Mango is filled with vitamins and minerals to enhance lip health and plump skin. These lip honeys are a syrupy gloss that glide on, with luscious subtle colour. You just have to try them. Here’s the 4 awesome lickable shades:
- GLAZE = clear
- CHILLI = shimmer nude
- CRUSH = purple
- POP = pink
Mango lip honey can be worn on a clean fresh face with a big smile! Or, as a complete natural look.
oat milk foundation – honey | arnica concealer – honey | vanilla highlighter – falling star | rice powder blush & bronzer – roma | avocado waterproof mascara – black | aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear | almond brow pencil – perfect | mango lip honey
- To a moisturised face, apply oat milk foundation.
- Blend arnica concealer under eyes and over any redness.
- For all over healthy colour, apply rice powder blush & bronzer – roma across the face in a gentle layer.
- Fix up those brows with almond brow pencil – perfect. Fill in any gaps and add the appearance of full brows.
- Follow with aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear to set brows.
- To lashes, apply 2 layers of avocado waterproof mascara – black.
- Time for tropical fun! Find your favourite mango lip honey shade and apply to top and bottom lips.
Smack your lips together and SMILE!
Sigue aquí el blog en español.