Sometimes, you discover an exciting new makeup find, but you’re unsure how to wear it, or what makeup compliments it. We are here to give you a hand!
Our newly launched wild pansy tinted lipbars have hit the shelves and are running out of doors. No, really… We’ve seen them bouncing into baskets and skipping down the aisles. These lipbars are seriously luxe lip care in delicate tinted shades. And who doesn’t love wildflowers?!
Less is more when it comes to lips this season. Subtle lip colour doesn’t mean you have to go without makeup though! The opposite can be true. It doesn’t have to be – bare skin + lip gloss OR full makeup + lipstick. Mixing it up is great. We love to pair our delicate pouts with a breathable foundation and long black lashes.
Here’s how to do it:
Look #1 NUDE
oat milk foundation – latte | arnica concealer – latte | vanilla highlighter – falling star | rice powder blush & bronzer – roma | natural almond mascara – black | wild pansy tinted balm – zen | aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear | almond brow pencil – perfect
- Smooth your complexion with oat milk foundation – latte & blend with our eco vegan multipurpose brush.
- Cover blemishes & under eyes with arnica concealer – latte using eco vegan lip & conceal brush.
- Warm up your complexion by applying a light layer of rice powder blush & bronzer – roma around the perimeters of the face. Use the eco vegan blush & bronze brush.
- Highlight the high points. Apply vanilla highlighter – falling star to cheekbones & under the brow with your ring finger.
- Brush natural almond mascara – black on top & bottom lashes.
- Perfect, shape & fill eyebrows with almond brow pencil – perfect.
- Set brows with aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear.
- Dream lips are yours! Apply wild pansy tinted balm – zen for a delicate nude pout.
wild pansy tinted balm – wish
Look #3 PINK
wild pansy tinted balm – love
Look #4 DARK NUDE
wild pansy tinted balm – dream
Look #5 PURPLE
wild pansy tinted balm – hope
Look #6 RED
Model Alysha is from Australia, makeup by Katiana Salinas, photography by Hiram Martinez.