Eyes speak volumes – with or without makeup.
Whether you wear makeup or just beautiful botanical oils, your eyes will always say how you feel. We can highlight them by looking after our skin, and by using makeup techniques. If you think about it, eyes are the one area we can enhance, but not cover over. So – what happens around the eyes is important! Nothing says natural beauty like sparkling eyes and fresh skin. And for days when you want to pump up the volume, fresh seamless makeup will make the eyes standout even more.
A fresh, dewy complexion is the perfect companion for eyes. The natural glow highlights the eyes and makes everything luminous.
oat milk foundation – chai | arnica concealer – chai | vanilla highlighter – sun halo | rice powder blush & bronzer – roma | avocado waterproof mascara – black | aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear | chamomile eye palette – beautiful | jojoba eye pencil – bronze | almond brow pencil – perfect | olive oil lipstick – picnic
- If you have any blemishes or redness, apply arnica concealer – chai.
- Perfect your complexion with a layer of oat milk foundation – chai.
- Get healthy colour. Lightly apply rice powder blush & bronzer – roma all over the face, add a second layer to cheeks.
- From chamomile eye palette – beautiful, choose your best eyeshadow and apply to eyelid. Smudge.
- Define eyes with jojoba eye pencil – bronze on top eyelid, along the lash line.
- Highlight cheekbones with vanilla highlighter – sun halo.
- Tend to eyebrows with almond brow pencil – perfect. Fill in gaps and add volume.
- For best lashes, apply avocado waterproof mascara – black to top & bottom lashes.
- Set brows with aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear.
- To lips, apply olive oil lipstick – picnic to both lips and smooch.
Model Tab is from the UK, she overcame cancer WHOLEistically and shares her precious tips on wellness on her Instagram and Youtube. Check her video about her favourite wellness & natural beauty products here.
Makeup by Katiana Salinas, Photography by Hiram Martinez.