Fresh glowing skin is a trend that’s not going anywhere and we are all for it! It’s all about the flawless base and a minimalistic look.
As our lives get busier and days are shorter, some of us are beginning to find an excuse to have a quick every day look to see us through the working days and the weekends. Cover up bags and blemishes, define our cheek bones and brows and let our skin glow, without a heavy layer of products.
With a simple beautiful skincare regime, and a quick make up routine let your natural radiance shine with a fast 5 minute make up routine you can do before you leave the house, or if you’re always in a rush like me, even on your daily commute.
Start with your skincare.
- Prep skin with hydrating Gingko Micellar Water. Using a reusable cotton pad, apply a few drops to the pad and swipe softly over the face. Removes impurities and leaves skin clean and fresh.
- A spritz on the face with Herbal Face Tonic to refresh and tone.
- Using your ring finger, dab a pea sized amount of Cranberry Lip & Eye Butter under and around the delicate eye area.
- Follow with a moisturiser and primer in one – with the Moringa All-Beauty Crème all over the face. The skin is prepped with little to no time.
Begin with your base.
1. For a glowy light coverage the Oat Milk Foundation and Multipurpose Brush are your best friends. It offers a dewy finish and is easily buildable if required. Start from the centre of the face and buff outwards towards to hair line, ears and chin.
3. Define your bone structure with the Rice Powders. Using the Blush & Bronze Brush, sweep up the hollows of the cheekbones from the cheek up to the ear. Warm up the outside of your face. Blending in the hairline and on the jawline.
5. Flick the Natural Almond Brow Pencil through the brows, to define hairs and shape the arch. Brush through with the comb.
6. Make brows bold by brushing Aloe Gel Lash & Brow Mascara through hairs.
7. Apply a layer of Natural Almond Mascara for all day wear on lashes to open your eyes.
Model Alysha is from Australia. Makeup by Lizzie Carter, photography by Hiram Martinez